Don't Panic!

Do you need to make a claim on your policy? 

We're happy to help get you started by directing you to your insurer.

To get your claim started with your insurer please complete the form below

Search by Name / Address

Popular Questions

Want to Chat?

  • You can call our customer services team on 0345 601 1050
  • We also offer a live chat and bot service to answer any questions you may have
  • Monday - Friday
    8.30am - 5.45pm

What our customers say

"The claim lines people have been very understanding after my recent break-in."

Wendy, Birmingham

"When it came to needing help it was offered with open arms & swiftly."

Phil, Huddersfield

"Unfortunately had to make two claims over the 7 year but always Straight forward service and help in colating information, also treated with a sympathetic helpful attitude rather than suspicion"

Dan, Droitwich

"Fantastic service exactly what you need in worrying circumstances."

Adrian, Ramsey

"I've been with Paymentshield for last 25 years, I've had a couple of claims, never had any problems, always had helpful people on the phone."

Paul, Rollesby

"The claim was handled really smoothly, everything was explained so well from the first call I made."

Gillian, Billingham