More about our Tenant's Liability Insurance

Accidents in the home do happen. If your home is rented then costly repairs to a landlord's property are not ideal. Tenant's Liability Insurance is there to provide additional protection for tenant's in the case that they damage their landlord's property.

Accidents do happen

Sometimes no matter how careful we are, accidents can still happen. Homeowners can rely on their home insurance to put right any damage they cause and we believe tenant's should have the same protection.

Specially selected

We work with our carefully chosen insurer, Property Guard, who'll provide you with dedicated support should you need to make a claim.

Flexible options

We provide flexible payment methods to suit all needs and budgets, this includes selecting the best payment method for you either: monthly or annual through Direct Debit or credit card.

We've got you covered

If you have any questions about Tenant's Liability Insurance, our customer services team are here to help. Contact us through our webchat, phone or email.

What we can 
offer you

Our Tenant's Liability Insurance provides protection for tenant's in the event of any accidental damage to their landlord's property, for which they could be liable under the terms of their tenancy agreement.


Tenant's Liability Insurance includes...

  • Protection for tenant's in the event of accidental damage
  • Flexible terms - select either 6 or 12 months' cover depending on your tenancy
  • Dedicated customer support should you need to make a claim
Child watching tv

What may not be covered...

As with all insurance policies, there are circumstances when cover can't be offered or a claim paid. For example, any loss or damage caused by fire, storm and/or flood or malicious damage and vandalism. For full details of what's covered and what's not covered please read our Tenant's Liability Policy Booklet and Product Information Document.

To be eligible for our cover all we ask is that:

  • The tenant has a tenancy agreement in place for the property they're renting
  • The property the tenant is renting is their main residence and within the United Kingdom

See our latest insurance tips, guides and more

Homeowners take risks this winter as home emergency cover declines (2)

Homeowners take risks this winter as home emergency cover declines

Be cautious against cutting back on home emergency cover this winter

In Insurance tips


Renters more likely to have Netflix than contents insurance, new survey reveals

Half of renters don't have contents insurance

In Insurance tips


Finding the right adviser for you

Make sure you have someone on your side when you're making a big financial decision.

In Insurance tips